Thursday, May 31, 2007

Randomness







Randomness is good. hahaha.. I really don't know what to write, so I'm going to blab... lol. Grad is in a month!!! We have a small student poulation... Pool "party" tommorow... I can't wait! It's going to be soooo much fun. I want to go swimming now!!! I wanna go back to play land. go on a rollar coaster. I want to go see Pirates again, even though I'm going to see Shrek 3 on Saturday. I hate scholarships. I've written so many that I feel like I'm going to explode if i see another one. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

myself101 said...

I know. If I have to write one more essay about my goals, I'm going to scream.

Tonya said...

i know!! and the ones about where you'll be in five years!! if i knew that then maybe i would be less stressed! yeah, the pool party was lots of fun. i wish we could go again.

LemonadeK said...

We do have a very small student population. I can't believe there are only going to be 13 of us graduating! A friend of mine's grad class was 500 people! THAT would be scary... and we're nervous about our little "pajama party". lol