Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Art of Eating Chocolate.... No Thanks.

Do you know what I absolutely hate?
Chocolate. Yes, you read that right. I said chocolate.

Now, I bet you're wondering, who in their right mind hates chocolate?
Well, obviously, I do.

Another question you're most likely wondering, is Why?
To tell you the truth, I have no idea why I don't like chocolate. I used to eat brown and dark chocolate when I was a kid. Now, I can't stand it.
Oh, and before you say... White chocolate is chocolate, you're horribly wrong. White Chocolate is not actually chocolate, it's been proven! It's more like solid vanilla ice-cream, and I have no idea how that's even possible.


So go think I'm crazy, I don't care.. haha.. enjoy the chocolate too.

2 comments:

myself101 said...

You are crazy!!!! Chocolate rocks!

Anonymous said...

White Chocolate is chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!