Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Cold... I hate Cold

...I hate when the weather changes. The weather is getting soo cold :(
I hate when the weather goes from hot, to warm, to cold. It's drepressing... no more tank-tops, shorts, skirts... Now we have to wear pants, sweaters, big winter jackets.
I'll like it better when there is actual snow on the ground. Snow is alot fun to play in, and is sooo pretty ^_^
The way the weather is right now is sooo drepressing.. The leaves have all fallen off the tries, the grass is drying out, it's always frosty in the morning...
So... basicly what I'm saying in this pointless blog, is that I can't wait until the snow comes :)

2 comments:

Tonya said...

We have to go sledding....... and not hit big humongous bumps. Wait, what am I saying? The bumps are the best part!!!!!!

myself101 said...

Snow is cold but pretty. I like it when it is falling best, especially at night.