Sunday, October 15, 2006

TRU.. and nursing

Thompson Rivers University is now accepting applications for the Fall of 2007's classes.

Today, I wrote out my application for TRU. I am applying for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing. This course only allows a limited amount of people, so I'm applying early. I am EXTREMELY nervous about this. What if I don't get in? There are only three Universities in BC that offer this Degree... TRU, UBC, and UNBC.

I don't have all the requirements to go to UBC. I need French 11.. I only have 10. I also don't want to go to UBC, because it's in Vancouver, and I don't like Vancouver.
UNBC is in Prince George. I do not want to go to Prince George. I've also heard that it's not that great of an university.

What will happen if I'm not accepted? There's nothing else I'd want to do. I've wanted to be a nurse since before I even started highschool.... Sure I've been thinking of joining the Armed Forces, either the Navy or the Air Force... but I wanted to join to be a nurse.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

don't worry....you get good grades......and you'll make a good nurse.....I believe in you!!!!!!!