Thursday, December 21, 2006

GingerBread Village

In our Foods class, we've been given a challenge. What is this challenge? Building a gingerbread village. The winners of this challenge will receive a bag of Swiss chocolate. So, if my group wins, someone will be receiving a lot of chocolate from me for Christmas.



Me, Tonya, and Sam were in a group together, and made a sweet village. :-)

Sam, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have a village. You came up with so many awesome ideas. The candy canes, the ice cream cones, the Cheerios, and so much more!. Sam, if we win, it's mostly because of you! Thank-you soo much!



Tonya, hey, how's the wall holding up? Hahaha.. sorry, that was funny :-P I know you think I've been bossy (in a couple things) or i criticize to much... and I'm sorry about that, but, come-on... you always said that you wanted Sam or Me to help you in foods class, because you "couldn't" cook or bake, and we try to help you, you get mad! And you can cook and bake, so... *sticks out tongue*



Then there was me. I put stuff together and made the glue (aka icing). I think i did good :) ... or so I thought... I don't know. We'll see tomorrow when the villages get judged!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

it's not that you help me, I'm glad about that..it's the way that you go about it *sticks tongue out* and sam you are definitely an all star!