Sunday, December 24, 2006

Last Day of School before Winter Break

On the last day of school before winter break, my Drama 12 class performed a play. The best part was behind the scenes, on our last practice... we (well... mostly Tonya!) Took so many pictures!!

As seen below... The top is Brent, Luise, me, and Wayne. God I look short!
The one below that is Brent, as the old fat rat.
The next one is Wayne, as the hot camper...
After that is me and Wayne.
The one after that is Tonya, in that oh so fine hat!
Below THAT is Greg, as the oh so sexy mayor. Hahaha




And... Hell yes, my group won the gingerbread village competition. Mostly because of Sam... haha.. We won a huge bag of chocolate.

There was five groups, we received 4 votes, the next group received 3, and the other three groups got 1 vote each.
Below is Tonya and Sam behind the winning village, then it's me and Sam behind the village. Sam was included in both of the pics, just because she's the reason we won.





1 comment:

Ms. Wadlegger said...

I really enjoyed the play! It is really great to see all of you all up on the stage, performing and having fun. Can't wait til the next presentation!