Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy Feet


On Boxing Day, I went and saw the movie "Happy Feet" In theaters.

That, had to of been one of the cutest movies I have ever seen. Penguins are just soooo adorable, and I totally fell in love with this movie!

How could you not? Seeing a baby penguin, who was just to cute for words, do an awesome cute little tap dance... just made me go Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.


Also, in this movie, Robin Williams played two characters. One of them was a spunky little penguin. I loved him, he was awesome. The other one was a fat penguin called "LoveLace" haha.. he was funny.


I'm a sucker for cute, cuddly, adorable, and anything like that! So, I'm going to give this movie a 4 1/2 out of 5.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

YAY penguins! I love penguins....they are so cute! I want to see that movie so much...