Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm a mommy!!!!!


Yes, you read the title right... I'm a mommy... His name is Bosco Dante.
Interesting name isn't it? Bosco is an Itailan name, as is Dante. I got the names off a TV show... Bosco was the cop... Dante the bad guy... hahaha...
But, who's the father? I have several people claiming they're the father... SO, i'm keeping the identy of the father... hush... for now..

Now, I bet some are you are going... What the Heck?
Yeah, this is a project for our Family Mangement class. Our babies are not actually babies. They're bags of sugar... Yes... that's right... bags of Sugar. We have to care for them for a week, by taking them to classes, and even getting a baby sitter if we can't take care of them... It's an interesting project eh?

4 comments:

Tonya said...

That is so awesome! I wish I got to do this project.....but I had to take PE lol. I would have had a girl and named her Haley, but your name is definitely interesting!

myself101 said...

yes, it would definitely be an interesting project, and I like your baby's name.

Ms. Wadlegger said...

Hope that you had fun this week - and learned a few things, too! I enjoyed watching you all!!

Doodle Bop said...

YESSS now we dont have to be REAL mommies until like another 10 years LOL

love ya hunny!