Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pre-school!


Well... on January 21, the Family Mangement class went down to the local Preschool, and played with the kids! As seen in the picture beside this, I'm painting with a little girl named Eden! I loved her to bits, she was one of the cutest kids, and loved to paint!



After staying in class for a while, we went down to the gym, and had a "snowball fight"... We used newspaper! The little kids totally won! They attacked me a couple times, and then, jumped on me! As seen in the picture beside this, Eden is on top of me!



Heres a close up of the dogpile... I'm still stuck on the bottem! Eden is throwing a "snowball" in my face, while Wyatt (the cutest little boy!) is there, also throwing a "snowball" at me... after this was taken, Wyatt jumped on me too!



Well.... How is it remotely fair that It's always me on the bottom of a dogpile? With little kids, OK, I understand, and at least I can breathe with them ontop of me.... But REMI? Come on! That was a little cruel. Do you think I can breathe? Uh.. NO.....

3 comments:

Doodle Bop said...

HAHA! yes sweet time with the little guys, (wyatt&eden)=<3 they were so cute, i want to join their class lol! and chrissy maybe you being on the bottom is a sign, telling you something LOL!!!!

LemonadeK said...

Ouch, you look like you're suffocating under Remi.. O_O .. kinda turning blue..

Doodle Bop said...

Luise! are you callin me FAT!!!!!

:@ haha j/k