Thursday, March 08, 2007

A dream... I don't want it to become reality..

Now... some people know... but others don't... that I have some pretty realistic dreams. SO realistic, that I wake up wondering why I'm in my room. Not only that.. sometimes I have dreams that actually come true...

Now... I had a REALLY realistic dream last night (Wednesday Night).

It started with me at my locker, right before (what I'm guessing.. ) English Class. Remi comes up beside me, and is waiting for me, so we could walk down to class. (this is why I thought it was English... but it could also be Writing.. since those are the only classes we have together) While we're walking down the hall, I almost trip on that hole where the gate is, and we laugh about it... But as we get farther down the hall, I start to feel slightly dizzy.
Our class is waiting outside the room, because the door is locked. When we near them, I trip. And I land on the ground in an almost spread-eagle like position. Now, most of you know the grade 12 class... they all start laughing.... but the laughing is short lived. I don't move.
"Is she ok?" asked Bobbi. everyone falls silent.
Remi kneels beside me, and rolls me over. I'm pale... really pale. She checks my pulse... it's weak... "She's not breathing!!!!" The class starts to panic. "Someone get Mr Cole!" "Someone call 9-1-1!" Remi, being certified in CPR, starts giving me mouth to mouth. The shouts attract other teachers, Mrs Mertens, Mrs Campbell, and Ms Waddlegger. One (I'm not sure who..) gets Mr Cole, another (again not sure who..) calls 911. The remaining teacher ushers the students into the classroom.
I start to breath again, but I don't wake up. Mrs Waddlegger pushes Remi into the classroom, as Mr Cole is running (now that's a sight to see...) down the hallway. I'm still laying on the ground.
Within minutes, Ambulance sirens scream from outside. Mrs Campbell ushers them in from the main door. The two paramedics were Shannon and Phil (why weren't they my parents? hmmm....). They go to work, all the while panicking slightly, because I'm a co-workers daughter. The bag me (meaning the put that bag thing on my face, that helps me breathe), and place me on a stretcher. I'm put into the back of the Ambulance, and Shannon hops in the back with me. I'm still not awake. We leave, and we go, Lights and Sirens, to Kamloops.
I don't know what happens next... but the next thing I see, is me on a different stretcher, awake, with a doctor and a nurse beside me, and on top of the Royal Inland Hospitals roof, as a helicopter lands. They're air lifting me to the BC Women's Hospital in Vancouver.
The next thing I see, I'm in a room, staring out a window. I don't know how I knew, but I had cancer. I think it was stomach cancer. I was... waiting for surgery.
and then... I woke up.

3 comments:

myself101 said...

uhmmmm.... interesting.

Doodle Bop said...

Well that is very scary and so realistic, kinda weird that you could remeber every detail, maybe you had a premonition! that wouldn't be good, but at least i'll be there to get you breathing again if it every does happen!

luv ya

Tonya said...

Yikes!! That's a pretty scary and detailed dream! Probably a whole lot of things you were thinking about that day just blended together to make one superfreaky dream. No more scary stories before bed!! Anyways, you know you can always count on me if you need anything....even just someone to tell these dreams to!