Friday, March 23, 2007

Hold on to Your Hats Ladies and Gentlemen....

Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen..... Guess WHAT??????

Well, on Monday... I got a letter from TRU.... It was an ACCEPTANCE letter!!!! I got accepted to the Bachelor's of Science!!!! Which is my second choice, but it was awesome! I was driving to Kamloops when my cell phone rang, and it was my mom telling me I had a letter. She opened it for me, and told me! SOOOO HAPPY

But, It gets even better!!!!

Today, Friday, I got another letter from TRU... It was another ACCEPTANCE letter!!!! I GOT accepted to Bachelor's of Science in NURSING!!!!!! It was my FIRST choice!!!! I am totally surprised, because 250 people apply for Nursing, and only 80 get in... I GOT IN.....
I was AGAIN, in Kamloops, this time taking a TRU tour and presentation. I talked to the DEAN of Nursing (wow, eh?) and she said she recognized my name.... (WOW!!!) So, I called home, and found out there was a letter there. My dad opened the letter, and it said I was ACCEPTED.... now, I have to get a FULL physical check, immunization check, stuff like that done... But, I DON'T care!!!

I cannot tell you how happy I am!!!! I really didn't think I would get in... but.. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I am soooooo happy for you! See? I told you you had nothing to worry about...I knew you would get in! Anyways, congratulations!!