Friday, March 02, 2007

"Kill Chrissy Trick"

Well... It's now has a reason for the name "Kill Chrissy Trick"...
In batons I have a four baton trick. Yes, a four baton trick! it is code named "Kill Chrissy Trick"

It starts out with me having one baton. I then throw it up, turn around, catch a baton from Jane, then turn back to the front and catch my orginal baton. I now have two batons (believe me... thats the easy part)! I then throw a baton to Sam, turn to the back throw a baton to Jane, catch a baton from Kassy, and then catch a baton from Serena.... all in a span of about... 2-3 secounds. (that is a four baton trick... i handled four batons in less then 5 seconds!) I then throw one baton up, and throw the other back, over my shoulder, to Kassy.

Sounds pretty dangerous, doesn't it? Well it is! Yesterday at practice, i went to catch a baton (which one? I'm not sure) and it came and hit me in the face!!!! Right from the left eye down to my chin. I have a small bruise right on the edge of my left eye, and a cut on my chin (from the hockey tape on the batons). The cut bled like crazy... we thought I might of needed stitches... So, Miss Martin put a neon yellow bandaid on it, and i went on my way. Stupid Kyle laughing at me :P

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Yeah....that trick sounds pretty harsh. In fact, I don't think you should go to the baton workshop this week! I fear for your safety!!!

myself101 said...

Well, at least the workshop was canceled and we got to sleep this weekend.