Monday, April 30, 2007

"Kill Chrissy Trick" Strikes again!

Ok... a link to a blog I posted a while back... go there to read up on this trick...http://kriddy2010.blogspot.com/2007/03/kill-chrissy-trick.html

Well now....

This was the third bloody time this trick as hurt me!
First time, the baton came down... and literally went down my shirt. I had a HUGE dark purple, almost... blackish bruise on my right boob... that one was sooooo painfull.
Second time... as read in the earlier blog... Cut my chin....
Third time... baton came and hit my in the mouth... gave me a bloody swollen lip. That one hurt!

This trick scares me! It's living up to it's name!!!!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

And how, may I ask, did you get the honour of being chosen to perform this perilous trick? Maybe you should get body armour. Just sayin'.

Doodle Bop said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! j/k thats a major gong show...hehe sucks to be you hun!

xoxoxoxoxox

myself101 said...

It was down to one drop yesterday, it's getting better. At least there's only a couple of months left.