Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Congrads Jason!













In my last post, I mentioned my cousin, Jessie Guerin and her fiance Jason Lamont.
(That's them in the picture)


Jason was on TV on November 15, 2006, being interviewed by CBC. He, along with three other men told their story of their experience in Afghanistan. These four men are receiving the Military Medal of Valour, 2nd only to the Victoria Cross. This Medal has never been awarded before. At the end of November, Jason and the other three soldiers will be formally awarded this medal by Governor General in Ottawa.

Congratulations Jason! You've made us all Proud!!

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Go Jason!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!! BTW, you and Jessie look so cute in that pic :)

myself101 said...

That is really awesome.

Tonya said...

I missed Jason on TV :( I really wanted to see him getting his medal :(

LemonadeK said...

That's so cool for Jason to recieve a rare medal for his services. I know all of Clinton (and the rest of Canada) is very proud of him!

Tonya said...

Mr. Hampton said he saw Jason on TV!!! He was really amazed by his story.