Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's been a Year...



It's now officially been a year since I've taken part in Encounters with Canada. I cannot believe it's been a year :(

I rememeber it like it was yesterday... taking part in tours or the War Museum, the Aviation Museum, the Parlement Buildings... I miss it all!

But most of all, I miss the people I met...


I Miss my girls:
Ashleigh, Ashley, Alana, Andrea, Caitlyn, Jillian, Becky, and Erin...


I Miss my Boys:
Blain, Curtis, Brian, Ontario Cody, Travis, Alan, Bennett, and Edmonton Cody...


The pictures are.. on the left: some of the people from BC...
On the right: My group... GROUP 6 BABY!!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Hey Chrissy. I know you really wanted to go back to Ottawa......but just think. School's over pretty soon and we can go road trippin all over the place and go visit all your sweet friends!