Monday, February 19, 2007

geez... my hair is short...



Before... on the left

After... on the right

Well, on Sunday, I went to Kamloops... and I got my hair cut... and short too!
When I first went in, I wanted her (my hairdresser) to take off... about 5 inches I guess...
That would be about a inch or so below my shoulders.
Did my hairdresser do that? NO. She cut my hair TOO short. It's right at my shoulders at the longest point... at my chin at the shortest point...

Now, she said that this length looks really good on me, and I think, yeah, it's alright... a BIG change from what I had, mind you...

When I got to school, everyone was surprised... I got alot of ... "it looks cute" ... Made me think... are you just saying that to be nice?

Well... It grows back right? hahaha... so, come June (four months and 10 days till GRAD!!!) hopefully my hair will have grown two inches or so... it should! My hair does grow pretty fast... It grew about four inches between September and February...

2 comments:

myself101 said...

I'm sure it'll be long enough for grad, and it does look good!

LemonadeK said...

It really does look cute, Chrissy!