Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentine's Dance


Well, on Saturday February 10, the Grad class held a Valentine's Dance.
Since we were hosting it, we were allowed to go! Remi was my date. Don't we look gorgeous?
Remi didn't stay the whole dance though.. she felt sick, and left. So me and Tonya were left to face... Alex.
Now... I can rant and rant about Alex for god only knows how long. I bet anyone in the school could. But, damnit, he really got on my nerves at the dance and at school on Monday.
At the dance, he told this 40 year old guy all about me. Lets just say... I was more then a little creeped out, and wanted to more then strangle Alex.
Besides that... The night went pretty good! Danced a bit... sold some balloons (even though i was called a a balloon whore, and Alex my balloon pimp from his drunken boss). And the Grad Class made over $2000!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

LOL!!!!! I can't believe Murray made that up haha. So funny! No matter how annoying Alex was talking to that 40 year old it was pretty fricken funny to see you have to keep dodging him haha. Just you wait to May Ball...maybe you'll meet some cowboys your own age lol.

LemonadeK said...

Eep! At the next dance we have, be sure to tell a 40 year old woman all about Alex. ;)

Doodle Bop said...

haha i dont think ANY women no matter how deaf , blind and old would go for Alex! poor little skinny man! The dance was pretty sweet even though i punked out because of my stupid stomach...pft i'm such a wimp

Anonymous said...

hey whats with this alex bashing? You know hes gotten as much action as most of you, maybe he deserves some criticism for being an ass trying to hook you up chrissy, but maybe his intentions were good, think about it