Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Lemon Meringue Pie!


Well, in our foods class today, we made a Lemon Meringue Pie! And...damn does it look good!... I don't even like lemon meringue pie.
Hahaha... Remi and Zanna made the pastry crust, because I totally suck at making pastry dough... and I'm even worse I rolling it out. Thank God Zanna did it!
I made the filling (that was interesting...), Did you know the yellow part of the filling is not from the lemon? It's from the egg! Haha... kinda gross.
I also made the Meringue part of the pie. I liked making the swoopie parts of the top. I think ours looked like one of the best! haha.. Should be interesting when we eat it tommorow... Zanna and Remi were sure upset about not being able to eat it today... Poor Babies!

2 comments:

myself101 said...

Our pie was so good! I almost want to make another one.

Doodle Bop said...

OMG that pie was sooooo GOOD mmmmm pie, it would have been better if we had gotten to eat it the same day though!!!!!