Friday, February 09, 2007

Yet again... BATONS

I sure write alot about batons, don't I?
Haha... well, I absolutely hate the fact, that now that I'm a senior twirler and one of the better ones in the group, I have to teach the little kids! I get no fricking time to practice my own routines..

Like.. HELLO? Me and Sam are supposed to do a Duet (different from Pairs)! We have not even started it... because Miss Martin does NOT give us time. What are we supposed to do? Does she expect us to have EXCELLENCE, and move up to BI if she doesn't give us time to practice? Does she expect us to do EVERYTHING on our own time? Look, I don't fricking care, I'm not a coach. I should not have to do all their routines.

2 comments:

myself101 said...

you are definitly right. We should know our duet by now. It's kind of annoying.

Tonya said...

Let it all out! LOL. You're right though, its not your job to coach the little kids and prepare their routines, its Miss Martin's job.